Figgerits Food Facts Level 339
Solution: HONEY IS VERY LOW IN MOISTURE AND VERY ACIDIC, SO BACTERIA CANNOT SURVIVE
Definitions & Words
- Difficult, tiring, toilsome - ARDUOUS
- A diplomatic representative below ambassador - ENVOY
- What do we call an embarrassing mistake? - BLUNDER
- Open your ___ and type in the web address - BROWSER
- To think deeply - RUMINATE
- Acquit, absolve, prove innocent - VINDICATE
- Don't run on a full ___ - STOMACH
- Flower in the lily family, symbol of peace - HYACINTH
- Every superhero needs a ___ - VILLAIN
- The door was pried open with a ___ - CROWBAR
- To rhythmically move back and forth - OSCILLATE
- Their new album was a rap-rock ___ - CROSSOVER
- They were ___ by her beauty - SMITTEN
- Field of grass - MEADOW
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 339 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "If stored in a closed jar, honey does not have a shelf life and will never go bad. Honey is very low in moisture and very acidic, so bacteria cannot survive in it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.