Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 359
Solution: IF YOU WANT A HIGH LIVING STANDARD
Definitions & Words
- A type of weave that results in smooth and glossy fabric - SATIN
- In joy and __ - SORROW
- A collar with many folds - RUFF
- At the beach, I'm either barefoot or wear ___ - SANDALS
- Cautious - WARY
- He had a manly face but a ___, ebullient laughter - GIRLISH
- What do we call pattern cloth used for Scottish kilts? - TARTAN
- Settle down, get a job, stop living like a ___ - VAGRANT
- She is a ___, drawing political cartoons for a local paper - SATIRIST
- Sign your __ here and here! - INITIALS
- I am ___ at this injustice! - INDIGNANT
- The car was pulled over because of the broken ___ - TAILLIGHT
Here are all 12 answers for Figgerits Level 359 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "If you want a high living standard, you have to settle for a low quality of life."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.