Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 384
Solution: HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE TAX PARADISE THE GOVERNMENT CREATED FOR CHAEBOLS
Definitions & Words
- When a football player drops the ball - FUMBLE
- Who leaves their native country to live in another? - EMIGRANT
- Antonym of sparse - ABUNDANT
- Mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, relish - CONDIMENT
- I will ___ this dish, it looks so delicious - RAVISH
- What can you call a mastered skill? - EXPERTISE
- There was a ___ of ketchup on my shirt - BLOTCH
- A carved, modeled, or chiseled statue - SCULPTURE
- Synonym of abundant - PLENTIFUL
- Not a rectangle, it has fewer sides - TRIANGLE
- Wayne's ___ knowledge made him an expert - EXTENSIVE
- Similar to ruins - SHAMBLES
- Romans used this combo of gestures and music - PANTOMIME
- What is a wise saying that is a universal truth called? - PROVERB
- These ___ rolls are so sweet - CINNAMON
- A group of minerals, is often red in color - GARNET
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 384 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "The so-called “Miracle on the Han River”, or the incredible economic growth of South Korea, largely happened because of the tax paradise the government created for chaebols (Korean conglomerates)."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.