Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 387
Solution: TO BE THE BEST COUNTRY TO LIVE IN, WITH THE “SOCIAL PROGRESS INDEX”
Definitions & Words
- Write something quickly and without care - SCRAWL
- The ___ foretold of the coming of the hero - PROPHECY
- A berry, but also a sound someone can make - RASPBERRY
- Similar to radiate - EXUDE
- This ___ surface feels rough - TEXTURED
- What can you use to open a wooden shipping crate? - CROWBAR
- I shall ___ you, my fallen comrade! - AVENGE
- Which sea creature squirts ink and has tentacles? - OCTOPUS
- You can use this to drain water while cooking food - COLANDER
- Synonym of assess - EVALUATE
- The teacher left an ___ mark on his students - INDELIBLE
- This means to suddenly come into existence - INCARNATE
- I was ___ when I heard the bad news - CHAGRINED
- Released from jail or prison but still under restrictions - PAROLE
- What does rain leave on the road? - PUDDLE
- A small piece of a fine, powdery material - GRANULE
- His ___ of his friends made them all enemies - BETRAYAL
- Similar to reject - RENOUNCE
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 387 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "As of 2022, Finland is considered to be the best country to live in, with the “Social Progress Index” (human rights + wellbeing + opportunities for self-fulfillment) reaching as high as 90.09."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.