Figgerits Sports Level 390
Solution: BASEBALL UMPIRES USED TO SIT IN ROCKING CHAIRS
Definitions & Words
- The Song of Roland is a ____ from the Middle Ages - SAGA
- Some people in Asia and Africa wear this on their heads - TURBAN
- What is one of the most commonly used pack animal? - BURRO
- If I fall, I'll ___ off the pavement - BOUNCE
- What blind people use for reading - BRAILLE
- A type of appetizer containing multiple types of items - SAMPLER
- The royal ___ could clearly be seen everywhere - REGALIA
- Where do children like to play unorganized baseball? - SANDLOT
- A little bit of water easily ___ the thin cloth - MOISTENS
- What do you call something that looks or acts cute? - ADORABLE
- A judge should always be this during every trial - IMPARTIAL
- King George's ____ improved during his reign - ELOCUTION
- A mother who takes care of the home during the day - HOMEMAKER
- What is John Hancock best known for? - SIGNATURE
- I do this whenever I wear my company's uniform - REPRESENT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 390 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Baseball umpires used to sit in rocking chairs."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.