Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 385
Solution: ALMOST INDISPENSABLE FOR GLOBAL ECONOMY AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
Definitions & Words
- Heaping something good onto someone - LAVISH
- Rich is going ___, he doesn't want to be recognized - INCOGNITO
- Similar to guilt - REMORSE
- He has a ___ beard, it doesn't grow in some areas - PATCHY
- What do some animals do in the winter? - HIBERNATE
- What bored kids tend to do in class (not sleep!) - DOODLE
- What do doctors use to help deliver babies? - FORCEPS
- Insect named after a mythical creature - DRAGONFLY
- The last car on the train is usually the ___ - CABOOSE
- Opposite of briefness or brevity - LONGEVITY
- Like a cliff or steep mountain wall - PRECIPICE
- Todd is still young, so he has an ___ friend - IMAGINARY
- Means the same as to sneak away - ABSCOND
- If you say something but do the opposite - HYPOCRITE
- What kind of structure is found in a monastery? - CLOISTER
- Jason ___ told his friends that he doesn't trust them - CYNICALLY
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 385 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Around 90% of the most advanced chips are produced in Taiwan. It is also the unmatched leader of the global semiconductor industry, accounting for 50% of the world market, making the country almost indispensable for global economy and technological development."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.