Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 388
Solution: A BIG SHARE OF THESE WOMEN ARE DENIED THE RIGHT TO GO TO SCHOOL
Definitions & Words
- Something that is known by only a few - ESOTERIC
- What does your body do when it is anxious or scared? - TREMBLE
- You are ___ me with that inappropriate speech - OFFENDING
- This nuclear process is when atoms split - FISSION
- Synonym of beneficial - WHOLESOME
- This is done with a small piece of wood and a knife - WHITTLE
- Don't ___ me by telling stories of my childhood - EMBARRASS
- Which warship is just below a ship of the line? - FRIGATE
- Known for burying its head when scared - OSTRICH
- Give up this ___, you're not fooling anyone - CHARADE
- What does your eye do when you're amused? - GLIMMER
- Shows a line of descent from your ancestors - LINEAGE
- A good TV show will ___ everyone in its story - ENGROSS
- Similar to appearance - SEMBLANCE
- Don't get caught in one of these in the Midwest! - TORNADO
- How does a worm move? - WIGGLE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 388 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "There are still 773 million illiterate adults in the world today, and around two thirds of them are women. A big share of these women are denied the right to go to school."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.