Figgerits Sports Level 391
Solution: THE WORLD RECORD FOR THE MOST NUMBER OF NON-STOP PUSH-UPS
Definitions & Words
- Noah created his ark to save animals from the ___ - FLOOD
- The person who you married - SPOUSE
- What do Americans call an electrical mains? - OUTLET
- Americans don't vote for the President, they vote for an ___ - ELECTOR
- The sound of something flying fast over your head - WHOOSH
- What can you call someone who worries all the time? - BROODER
- A type of wildcat with a tail, not a bobcat! - OCELOT
- A hazy situation, similar to something found in space - NEBULOUS
- I'm so ___, I have no friends! - LONESOME
- Opposite of doubtful, how you can feel about someone - TRUSTFUL
- What can tell you your fortune based on the stars? - HOROSCOPE
- Strong storms cause these (plural) - DOWNPOURS
- If we go hiking, we may become ___ because of the blizzard - SNOWBOUND
- Old weapon that fired a bolt instead of an arrow - CROSSBOW
- Reaching the highest point, often used in music - CRESCENDO
- What to call someone who often trips over their own feet? - STUMBLER
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 391 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "The world record for the most number of non-stop push-ups is 10,507 by Minoru Yoshida of Japan, which was achieved in October 1980."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.