Figgerits Sports Level 392
Solution: THE AVERAGE DISTANCE A MAN WALKS ON FOOT DURING HIS LIFE
Definitions & Words
- A guy who rules over you, or the big guy in the sky - LORD
- What is green and sour and goes great with margaritas? - LIME
- Cargo shorts are often made of this material - KHAKI
- The door ___ was squeaky, so I oiled it - HINGE
- What sound do old floorboards make when walking on them? - CREAK
- This is hatred and cunning found in your heart - GUILE
- A _____ should be painted only on freshly laid plaster - FRESCO
- What do we call a person with a taste for excellent food? - GOURMET
- A person who does very little and shows no initiative - SLACKER
- We need to ___ all of the old equipment - OVERHAUL
- Plants with red or pink flowers found throughout Asia - CAMELLIA
- What does one call a dog that isn't of a particular breed? - MONGREL
- The Internet can be found in homes ____ - WORLDWIDE
- Elderly and disabled people need this type of person - CAREGIVER
- What part of your fishing equipment actually catches fish? - FISHHOOK
- This ___ dish leaves an explosion of happiness in my mouth - SUCCULENT
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 392 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "The average distance a man walks on foot during his life is four times around the world."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.