Figgerits Sports Level 393
Solution: SPORTS DO NOT BUILD CHARACTER. THEY REVEAL IT
Definitions & Words
- The general feeling you get from a person or place - VIBE
- Which mammal loves both the land and the water? - OTTER
- Linda asked me to ___ her hair as she can't do it herself - BRAID
- A short, quiet type of laugh - TITTER
- Don't cast ___ before swine - PEARLS
- What would you sing to a young child to put them to sleep? - LULLABY
- The most popular part of the body for piercings - EARLOBE
- The faucet wouldn't let out even a single ___ of water - DROPLET
- Not a young child, the years just before reaching puberty - PRETEEN
- What can you take with a camera or smartphone? - PICTURE
- The state of not losing money - SOLVENCY
- Don't just read the ___, read the whole article! - HEADLINES
- A fancy word for a flash of light - CORUSCATE
- What type of eater was the T-Rex? - CARNIVORE
- The questions are very ___ , they are a bit too personal - INTRUSIVE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 393 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Winners never quit and quitters never win. Sports do not build character. They reveal it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.