Figgerits Music Level 405
Solution: ORCHESTRAS DON'T ALWAYS NEED A CONDUCTOR
Definitions & Words
- The money you can borrow from a bank - LOAN
- You play tennis on it - COURT
- __ of Damocles - SWORD
- The boat was brought __ by waves - ONSHORE
- An equivalent of bingo - LOTTO
- Most children believe in __ Fairy - TOOTH
- The opposite of love - HATRED
- Mostly women work in this fish __ . - CANNERY
- What is left after cutting wood? - SAWDUST
- We bought a house with expensive __ floors - HARDWOOD
- His singing is absolutely __ - TUNELESS
- The old lady was pushing a __ before her - HANDCART
- (3rd person) To make someone a king officially - ENTHRONES
- Someone who criticizes you a lot - DETRACTOR
- (plural) Capes - HEADLANDS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 405 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Orchestras don't always need a conductor. There are orchestral pieces that are for performances without a conductor. They usually go back to the 17th or the early 18th centuries."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.