Figgerits Music Level 406
Solution: LEO FENDER NEVER LEARNED TO PLAY EITHER INSTRUMENT
Definitions & Words
- To divide into two equal parts - HALVE
- I need some new __clothes for the gym - SPORTS
- I've put so much __ into this work - EFFORT
- It's important to develop a __ with your clients - RAPPORT
- In my new job I have to do __ quite often - OVERTIME
- We do this to make walls more soundproof - INSULATE
- A sudden sharp fall - NOSEDIVE
- He admitted having acted __ the day before - STUPIDLY
- To put off - POSTPONE
- Police officers controlling a certain area - PATROLMEN
- They are usually 42 km long - MARATHONS
- The opposite of "ally" - ADVERSARY
- Another word for "food" - NUTRIMENT
- The sixth sense - INTUITION
- One of the statements in a contract or agreement - PROVISION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 406 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "The founder of the iconic electric guitar and bass brand and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Leo Fender never learned to play either instrument."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.