Figgerits Sports Level 431
Solution: THE WIMBLEDON CHAMPIONSHIPS IN ENGLAND
Definitions & Words
- Fair winds and following seas! Hope this ___ will be easy - SAIL
- Vegetable rich in protein - BEAN
- What is in the trash bin? - WASTE
- Serenity - PEACE
- Kind of cheese - COTTAGE
- The sunglasses ___ her eyes, so I don't see their color - CONCEAL
- Mancala (anagram) - ALMANAC
- Antonym for indolence - INACTION
- The dinner is overcooked, but not ___ - INEDIBLE
- A thing that brings good luck - TALISMAN
- What was a typical WWI aircraft? (plural) - BIPLANES
- Brushy guard - WATCHDOG
- Big splash - SENSATION
- Tongue-lash, chastise - CASTIGATE
- Emergency workers are unable to __ the cause of the fire - PINPOINT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 431 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "42 000 tennis balls are used each year on average during The Wimbledon Championships in England."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.