Figgerits Flora Level 434
Solution: SINCE THE PLANTS TAKE ABOUT FIVE TO SEVEN YEARS TO BLOOM ONCE GERMINATED
Definitions & Words
- What would you call something unexpected and sudden? - ABRUPT
- To feel deep admiration for something - REVERE
- In Japan, Maneki-neko figures depict these cats - CALICO
- This multi-layered veggie is rich in vitamin C - CABBAGE
- Being enraged in one word - FURIOUS
- I was called ___ for wearing a long skirt - PRUDISH
- This person is motivated purely by their interest - CYNICAL
- Antonym for "impoliteness" and "misbehavior" - SUAVITY
- Back in the day, people used to wear this glass lens - MONOCLE
- A spherical candy on a stick - LOLLIPOP
- A police officer in France - GENDARME
- This person spends a lot of time reading or studying - STUDIOUS
- Jewelry for a neck - NECKLACE
- Being terribly infatuated - LOVESICK
- Synonym for 'outfield' in baseball - BACKFIELD
- Account of events in history - CHRONICLE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 434 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Beautiful orchids sold in shops are actually decades old, since the plants take about five to seven years to bloom once germinated. These plants also have a life span of around 100 years."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.