Figgerits Sports Level 433
Solution: PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHAT THE SCORE IS
Definitions & Words
- What would be a good place for a picnic? - PARK
- Large shopping center - MALL
- His recent behavior is beyond the ___ - PALE
- Walk heavily - STOMP
- Small narrow boat with pointed ends - CANOE
- Degree, extent, range - SCOPE
- Mechanical pulling device consisting of a drum and a rope - WINCH
- Person who interprets and judges artistic works - CRITIC
- Poster, sign, notice - PLACARD
- Whistle or shout of disapproval - CATCALL
- Heaven, utopia - PARADISE
- Someone who avoids reality in the world of fantasy - ESCAPIST
- ___ surgery serves an aesthetic purpose - COSMETIC
- Inborn pattern of behavior - INSTINCT
- Probably the 2nd most popular flower after the rose - CARNATION
- This novel has a special emotional ___ for me - RESONANCE
- Opposite of irrelevant - IMPORTANT
- Ceramic material - PORCELAIN
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 433 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Please don't ask me what the score is. I'm not even sure what the game is."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.