Figgerits Flora Level 435
Solution: 30 PLANTS OUT OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PLANT SPECIES THAT GROW ON OUR PLANET
Definitions & Words
- Football in America, Canada, and Australia - SOCCER
- Synonym for "gap", "space" or "cavity" - LACUNA
- You feel it when you want to eat - HUNGER
- Another word for "goblet" - CHALICE
- A politician that aims to appeal to ordinary people - POPULIST
- A photograph that was taken quickly - SNAPSHOT
- To become smaller in amount or size - DECREASE
- Being extra careful - CAUTIOUS
- When a disease spreads from one person to another - CONTAGION
- Having the capacity for the future development - POTENTIAL
- Being insulted and bitter - RESENTFUL
- Movable platforms for builders - SCAFFOLDS
- Unlike islands, this is almost surrounded by water - PENINSULA
- When someone loses their abilities, they become ___ - POWERLESS
- A chapter with the conclusion in a book - AFTERWORD
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 435 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "90 percent of the plant-based foods we eat come from just 30 plants out of tens of thousands of plant species that grow on our planet."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.