Figgerits Planet Earth Level 475
Solution: DUE TO A LAND SEPARATION THAT DOESN’T ALLOW THE WATER TO MIX PROPERLY
Definitions & Words
- A point of view - OPINION
- Getting angry easily - PETULANT
- On the surface - OUTWARDLY
- The soup was too ___ and tasteless - WATERY
- An instrument in a jazz orchestra - SAXOPHONE
- You use it to flip pancakes - SPATULA
- A synonym for "oil" - PETROLEUM
- One of the layers of our skin - EPIDERMIS
- She knows how to ___ to get what she wants - WHEEDLE
- A huge building with a few movie theaters inside it - MULTIPLEX
- He is absolutely ___ for his age - IMMATURE
- The old house looked ___ ugly - HIDEOUSLY
- Height, length or width - DIMENSION
- Revolting - LOATHSOME
- I fell asleep lulled by the ___ of the waves - MURMUR
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 475 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Lake Balkhash is one of the largest lakes in Asia. Its western part is fresh water, while its eastern half is saline. This is due to a land separation that doesn’t allow the water to mix properly."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.