Figgerits Planet Earth Level 476
Solution: ALL THE OTHER PLANETS IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM, EXCEPT FOR OUR PLANET
Definitions & Words
- ___ gases pollute the air - EXHAUST
- Quick and smart remarks - REPARTEE
- A card game you can play on your own - SOLITAIRE
- A cold dessert - PARFAIT
- This man is an ___, he hardly ever shows his emotions - ICICLE
- He ___ acknowledged his defeat - TACITLY
- A synonym for "criticize" - REPROACH
- Omission of words in a sentence - ELLIPSIS
- His parents are sure he was led __ by his unsuitable friends - ASTRAY
- The opposite of "harmful" - INNOCUOUS
- Similar to "prevent" - FORESTALL
- Her recovery from this deadly disease was a ___ - MIRACLE
- Bitter and regretful - RUEFUL
- Beautiful ladies from classical mythology - NYMPHS
- An image on your computer screen consists of them - PIXELS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 476 in Planet Earth. The full phrase comes out to be "Nobody knows who gave Earth its name, but the word itself can be traced back to the Indo-European word for “ground”. All the other planets in our Solar System, except for our planet, were named after the Greek and Roman gods."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.