Figgerits Flora Level 489
Solution: HAVE WARM DAYS, BUT MANY PLANTS WILL NOT START GROWING
Definitions & Words
- Not a child - ADULT
- Period of immoderate indulgence - BINGE
- What does Sisyphus roll up a hill? - BOULDER
- Brings you the menu - WAITER
- Chemical component widespread in batteries - LITHIUM
- Outdated, old-fashioned, obsolete - OUTWORN
- Twisting or writhing motion - WRIGGLE
- Senselessly, foolishly, ridiculously - INANELY
- Different from what is usual (noun) - ANOMALY
- ___ species are harmful to ecosystems - INVASIVE
- Substance, stuff - MATERIAL
- Talks about private lives of others - GOSSIP
- Andrew is not her biological son, he was __ - ADOPTED
- A song developed in Italy in the 14th century - MADRIGAL
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 489 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Many kinds of plants are able to tell what season it is, even if the temperatures are unstable. The winter might have warm days, but many plants will not start growing, because they are sensitive to the amount of sunlight and day length."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.