Figgerits Flora Level 490
Solution: MANY REASONS AS TO WHY TREES ARE ABLE TO LIVE FOR HUNDREDS, EVEN THOUSANDS
Definitions & Words
- He could hardly ___ the strength to stand up - SUMMON
- Top of a mountain - SUMMIT
- Blossom - FLOWER
- Dismissal from work (plural) - LAYOFFS
- Glaze that covers wooden furniture - VARNISH
- Soft, often checkered fabric - FLANNEL
- Opposite of disposable - REUSABLE
- Type of melon - HONEYDEW
- Introductory essay for a book - FOREWORD
- It combines skiing and shooting - BIATHLON
- Using radio waves (adj.) - WIRELESS
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and ___ - DIVISION
- Person who defames someone else - SLANDERER
- Significant event in one's life - MILESTONE
- Written statement made under oath - AFFIDAVIT
- Ridiculousness, senselessness, incongruity - ABSURDITY
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 490 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "There are many reasons as to why trees are able to live for hundreds, even thousands of years. One of them is something called “negligible senescence”, which means that instead of declining in health with age, some trees actually become healthier."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.