Figgerits Flora Level 491
Solution: INCLUDING POTASSIUM, VITAMIN B3, IRON, MAGNESIUM, PHOSPHOROUS, CALCIUM
Definitions & Words
- Please ___ your draft and resubmit - REVISE
- Come together - GATHER
- Add, attach, affix - APPEND
- Tone color (in music) - TIMBRE
- Crumple, compress - SCRUNCH
- Make bigger - ENLARGE
- UN Security ___ - COUNCIL
- Determine or establish boundaries - DELIMIT
- Polysiloxane - SILICONE
- Compulsion by landlord to leave the premises - EVICTION
- It connects bones together - LIGAMENT
- Precious, often blue, gemstone - SAPPHIRE
- Any surgery that involves removal of tissue (adj.) - ABLATIVE
- The play builds up to a final, ___ scene - CLIMACTIC
- China (trick hint) - PORCELAIN
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 491 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "It’s much healthier to keep potatoes skin instead of peeling it, because it’s very rich in nutrients, including potassium, vitamin B3, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, copper, and zinc."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.