Figgerits Flora Level 492
Solution: MORE OXYGEN AND ABSORBS MORE CARBON DIOXIDE IN COMPARISON TO OTHER PLANTS
Definitions & Words
- Single and ready to ___ - MINGLE
- Low quality, flimsy - CHEESY
- Distant (archaic) - YONDER
- Shorten a piece of writing - ABRIDGE
- Large marine crustacean - LOBSTER
- Encase a sword - SHEATHE
- She had a strong ___ for foul language - DISTASTE
- Sudden attack, spasm, convulsion - PAROXYSM
- Free from poison - NONTOXIC
- We're collecting signatures for a ___ - PETITION
- Not humble - ARROGANT
- Social class below royalty - NOBILITY
- Upper jaw in vertebrates (plural) - MAXILLAE
- I ___ ten pages into five - CONDENSED
- Portable medium used in gaming consoles in the 90s - CARTRIDGE
- Annoy, dissatisfy, irk - DISPLEASE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 492 in Flora. The full phrase comes out to be "Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world. It can grow 3 feet (ca. 91 cm) in height in 24 hours if the weather is good enough. Bamboo produces 30% more oxygen and absorbs more carbon dioxide in comparison to other plants."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.