Figgerits High Culture Level 493
Solution: MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Definitions & Words
- One's overall range of knowledge - KEN
- What do you hold on an axe or knife? - HAFT
- Opposite of overbearing - MEEK
- Without ___ or reason - RHYME
- What do birds build? (plural) - NESTS
- A humanoid who lives in the water, not a female - MERMAN
- In cricket, a bowler tries to hit the ___ with the ball - WICKET
- The middle of a list of numbers, not the average - MEDIAN
- What are people who we greatly admire? (plural) - HEROES
- It was popular to drink beer from this - FLAGON
- Many healthy cereals feature ___ as an ingredient - GRANOLA
- Something that causes an event to happen - CATALYST
- What can you call the people in your city? - TOWNSFOLK
- A popular substitute for butter - MARGARINE
- My legs flew over my head as I performed a ___ - CARTWHEEL
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 493 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.