Figgerits Music Level 497
Solution: THE WORLD’S LONGEST CONCERT BY MULTIPLE ARTISTS
Definitions & Words
- Avoid taking it late in the day to sleep well at night - NAP
- It was used in ancient Egypt for building houses - MUD
- A jester and a __ are two different types of characters - CLOWN
- You might think it's a sea plant but it's an animal - CORAL
- The last letter of the Greek alphabet - OMEGA
- What do you call a form of motorsport? - RALLY
- This plant can grow 3 feet in height in only 24 hours - BAMBOO
- They can be confused with curtains - DRAPES
- If you have any doubts, you can get a temporary __ first - TATTOO
- In Christianity, this ceremony is done as a cleansing symbol - BAPTISM
- The first country to implement __ saving time was Germany - DAYLIGHT
- During the flu season, it's better to wear a __ face mask - WASHABLE
- Ships have this kind of windows - PORTHOLE
- There are 2 forms of it: absolute and constitutional - MONARCHY
- A secret agreement between individuals - COLLUSION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 497 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "The world’s longest concert by multiple artists lasted for 453 hours, 54 minutes, and 40 seconds. It was part of Canada’s celebration of their country’s 150th anniversary in 2017."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.