Figgerits High Culture Level 495
Solution: TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD IS HARPER LEE'S ONLY NOVEL
Definitions & Words
- Silly, excited, flighty - GIDDY
- Any device that detects changes in the environment - SENSOR
- She won 64% of the ___ - BALLOT
- Treat it with kid ___ - GLOVES
- Mystery - ENIGMA
- Not local - GLOBAL
- Thingamajig, whatchamacallit, gizmo - DOODAD
- Champagne corks were ___ simultaneously - POPPING
- Carbohydrate, fat, ___ - PROTEIN
- Area of land used for agriculture - ACREAGE
- False, untrue, void - INVALID
- To save the address of a website - BOOKMARK
- Pride is one of the ___ sins - CARDINAL
- Dear to the heart - BELOVED
- Tarzan wore nothing but a ___ - LOINCLOTH
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 495 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "To Kill a Mockingbird is Harper Lee's only novel, even though it won a Pulitzer Prize and spent 88 weeks on the bestseller list."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.