Figgerits High Culture Level 496
Solution: ANCIENT GREEK AND ROMAN STATUES WERE NOT WHITE
Definitions & Words
- She has a ___ tooth - SWEET
- Disagreement, objection - DISSENT
- I buy whole coffee beans and use a ___ - GRINDER
- Strolls, wanders, meanders - WANDERS
- He ___ the question and gave the wrong answer - MISREAD
- Whose keys are on the kitchen ___? - COUNTER
- The defeated candidate demanded a ___ - RECOUNT
- Surgical cut - INCISION
- Persons skilled in shooting - MARKSMEN
- What kind of professional designs a bridge? - ENGINEER
- Opposite of noon - MIDNIGHT
- I've been in this foreign place too long, I feel ___ - HOMESICK
- Charitable ___ are tax-deductible - DONATIONS
- Some people use humor as a defence ___ - MECHANISM
- Bonanno Pisano is the ___ of the Tower of Pisa - ARCHITECT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 496 in High Culture. The full phrase comes out to be "Ancient Greek and Roman statues were not white. Recent technologies confirmed that the sculptures were painted with different colors. In time, paint faded and disappeared due to weather."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.