Figgerits Music Level 498
Solution: EIGHTY-EIGHT CHILDREN IN ENGLAND SET THE WORLD RECORD
Definitions & Words
- What sauce do you eat with sushi? - SOY
- Mumbling - HAW
- At the airport, they do it with all luggage - SCAN
- A beautiful flower with distinct fragrance - LILY
- Slang (syn.) - ARGOT
- __ and password - LOGIN
- A person "you will never hire" when you have a baby - NANNY
- What you pretend to know when singing a foreign song - LYRIC
- Trying to understand what she meant is like solving a __ - RIDDLE
- Cheap things might be __ sometimes — they lack quality - SHODDY
- An old vehicle that produces loud noise when moving - RATTLER
- People around you - SOCIETY
- A huge snake - ANACONDA
- A fence of plants - HEDGEROW
- A wind blowing from directly in front - HEADWIND
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 498 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Eighty-eight children in England set the world record for playing on one piano at the same time. This project was launched in 2018 to commemorate the 500th anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci’s death."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.