Figgerits Science Level 553
Solution: HOT WATER FREEZES FASTER THAN COLD WATER. IT'S CALLED THE MPEMBA EFFECT
Definitions & Words
- To care, look after, or concern - FEND
- You don't have to __ all night to pass the exam - CRAM
- Roofing material - SLATE
- To be suitable for something - BEFIT
- To change the appearance slightly to look prettier - PRIMP
- To decorate, embellish - ADORN
- The hissing sound of food frying - SIZZLE
- A fabric made from angora goat's hair - MOHAIR
- A lightweight jacket - BLAZER
- A priest who has precedence in a province or nation - PRIMATE
- A term of adress used to express tenderness - SWEETIE
- Property passed down from generation to generation - HEIRLOOM
- Toward a direction opposite to up - DOWNWARD
- The paramedics carried him away on a __ - STRETCHER
- Gift giving is one of the five signs of __ - AFFECTION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 553 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Hot water freezes faster than cold water. It's called the Mpemba effect. This is because the velocities of water particles have a specific disposition while they’re hot that allows them to freeze more readily."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.