Figgerits Science Level 552
Solution: IN JUST ONE TEASPOON OF SOIL, THERE ARE MORE MICROORGANISMS THAN PEOPLE ON THE PLANET
Definitions & Words
- When the director retires, his son will __ his shoes - FILL
- XOXO means __ and kisses - HUGS
- Loud cry of a wild animal - ROAR
- Public entertainment dedicated to a special occasion - GALA
- To experience a sudden fall or sink - SLUMP
- Dot-with-a-tail punctuation symbol - COMMA
- A small piece of material used to cover a hole in a garment - PATCH
- Strong ability, talent, or skill - FORTE
- A ticket that gives the holder a discount on a specific item - COUPON
- This year they will __ a campaign against climate change - LAUNCH
- To come together again - REJOIN
- A cattle stealer - RUSTLER
- Pants and shirt combined in one garment - JUMPSUIT
- Strong rhythmic movement - PULSATION
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 552 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "In just one teaspoon of soil, there are more microorganisms than people on the planet."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.