Figgerits Entertainment Level 594
Solution: AFTER RATATOUILLE, THE MOVIE ABOUT AN ADORABLE RAT THAT LOVED COOKING, PET MARKETS AROUND THE WORLD SAW A SHARP SPIKE IN SALES
Definitions & Words
- Recurring theme in a literary work - MOTIF
- Fast, tree-dwelling ape - GIBBON
- ___ and cheese - NACHOS
- Medium-sized curly dog - POODLE
- Moderately slow tempo (music) - ANDANTE
- Popular cereal grown in the Old World - SORGHUM
- Layered pastry with fruit filling - STRUDEL
- Type of pasta with a filling - RAVIOLI
- ___ to say, we never saw him again - SUFFICE
- Return to unhealthy behavior - RELAPSE
- Grandma is ___ a scarf for me - KNITTING
- Classical light bulbs have ___ filaments - TUNGSTEN
- General summary - OVERVIEW
- Caustic, harsh - ABRASIVE
- Artificial - UNNATURAL
- Thomas Carlyle called it "the dismal science" - ECONOMICS
- Motto, slogan - CATCHWORD
- It has an engine and two wheels - MOTORBIKE
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 594 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "After Ratatouille, the movie about an adorable rat that loved cooking, pet markets around the world saw a sharp spike in sales of pet rats. Some even claimed a 50 percent increase in their revenues."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.