Figgerits Science Level 592
Solution: AN ICE CUBE TAKES UP ABOUT 9% MORE VOLUME THAN THE WATER USED TO MAKE IT
Definitions & Words
- Old English word meaning to know something - WIST
- Male religious figure who lives apart from society - MONK
- What is the most popular percussion instrument? - DRUM
- Antonym of suck - BLOW
- Don't let his death be in ___ - VAIN
- Short form for a type of primate - CHIMP
- Synonym of avoid - ELUDE
- Call in some ___, we need more troops - BACKUP
- Police often do this on the streets - PATROL
- What do you want to do to an opponent in an auction? - OUTBID
- Suzy sells sea ___ by the sea shore - SHELLS
- Covers the rim of a car's wheel - HUBCAP
- What do you call the complete lack of sound? - SILENCE
- Small baked sweet with frosting - CUPCAKE
- The baby was born ___ after a 30-week pregnancy - PREMATURE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 592 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "An ice cube takes up about 9% more volume than the water used to make it. This explains why liquids expand in containers when they are frozen."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.