Figgerits Entertainment Level 595
Solution: THE MOST PROFITABLE MOVIE EVER IS THE 2007 HORROR FILM PARANORMAL ACTIVITY, WHICH COST ABOUT $460,000 TO MAKE
Definitions & Words
- Enthusiastic kiss - SMOOCH
- He is a ___ to society - MENACE
- ___ circle - VICIOUS
- Abandon, desert, leave someone - FORSAKE
- Criminal imitating another - COPYCAT
- Glimmer, shimmer, sparkle - TWINKLE
- Small spot (of color) - SPECKLE
- ___ steak - SIRLOIN
- Afro-Caribbean style of music - CALYPSO
- Ray of natural light - SUNBEAM
- Lever's pivot - FULCRUM
- The word "yes" has one ___ - SYLLABLE
- Support for the arch of a bridge - ABUTMENT
- This opinion is ___ among the younger demographic - PREVALENT
- Build - CONSTRUCT
- Therapist who manipulates bones and muscles - OSTEOPATH
- Cheap, low quality paper - NEWSPRINT
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 595 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The most profitable movie ever is the 2007 horror film Paranormal Activity, which cost about $460,000 to make and became a major box-office success, bringing a whopping 19,758 percent of investment returns (around $89 million)."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.