Figgerits Science Level 593
Solution: STEPHEN HAWKING NEVER RECEIVED ANY NOBEL PRIZES
Definitions & Words
- A set of tools or supplies - KIT
- Some older people walk with the assistance of a ___ - CANE
- How you talk to a higher power - PRAY
- What type of alcohol is Eastern Europe famous for? - VODKA
- He went down in a ___ of glory - BLAZE
- Lowest rank of British nobility, below a viscount - BARON
- What is between your upper arm and forearm? - ELBOW
- A small, humble dwelling - HOVEL
- The judge will ___ your license if you get too many tickets - REVOKE
- You often have to write these in school - ESSAYS
- Which hockey player wears the most gear? - GOALIE
- These large beasts from Africa love the water (plural) - HIPPOS
- Synonym of surround - ENVELOP
- Only ___ are guaranteed the right to vote - CITIZENS
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 593 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Despite his extensive work as a theoretical physicist and cosmologist, Stephen Hawking never received any Nobel Prizes."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.