Figgerits Entertainment Level 598
Solution: A PERSONAL STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME IS NOT REALLY AN AWARD FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL PERFORMER
Definitions & Words
- Shelter from danger, a refuge - ASYLUM
- Brother or sister's son - NEPHEW
- The train came to an ___ halt - ABRUPT
- I ___ your enthusiasm - ADMIRE
- Men's hairstyle popular in the 80s - MULLET
- ___ and blues - RHYTHM
- Our conversation went off at a ___ - TANGENT
- We must ___ our efforts - REDOUBLE
- Wool sweaters and beards may have this property - SCRATCHY
- Hair used to sense the environment - WHISKERS
- The house was ___ with mice - INFESTED
- Absence of light - DARKNESS
- What is Stonehenge? - MEGALITH
- Person who brings a case to the court - PLAINTIFF
- Conductor of electricity - ELECTRODE
- Lasting several seasons (of a plant) - PERENNIAL
- Abhorrent, distasteful, offensive - REPUGNANT
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 598 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "A personal star on the Walk of Fame is not really an award for being a successful performer. You have to pay $30,000 in order to have it installed there."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.