Figgerits Science Level 600
Solution: TIME GOES FASTER AT THE TOP OF THE BUILDING THAN AT THE BOTTOM
Definitions & Words
- Nobody would believe a __ like him - LIAR
- A musical composition for two performers - DUET
- To hurry forward - RUSH
- He __ every grain of information, so he'll find the answer - SIFTS
- To mollycoddle - SPOIL
- The milk of __ kindness - HUMAN
- Bad __; (syn.) animosity - BLOOD
- Continuation of the coat collar - LAPEL
- An exclamation expressing joy over the success achieved - BINGO
- Remarkable ability - GENIUS
- (syn.) Crops - GRAINS
- __-decker - DOUBLE
- Leaden balls used to load firearms - BULLETS
- A musician playing a four-string guitar - BASSIST
- (syn.) Coast - SEASHORE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 600 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Time goes faster at the top of the building than at the bottom. According to Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, the farther an object is from the Earth’s surface, the faster time passes."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.