Figgerits Science Level 601
Solution: SOUND WAVES GENERATE HEAT WHEN THEY TRAVEL AND ARE ABSORBED BY MATERIALS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Embrace - HUG
- She is the __ of my life - LOVE
- To __ in mind; to take in consideration - BEAR
- __ and groom - BRIDE
- Seawater is too __ to drink - SALTY
- An informal word for father - DADDY
- A small double drum - BONGO
- Team sport with an oval ball - RUGBY
- The amount of space occupied as measured in cubic units - VOLUME
- Dissolved - MELTED
- To swish - RUSTLE
- Carriages - WAGONS
- Should the medicine be taken __ or orally? - NASALLY
- Entrance hall - HALLWAY
- Act of will - VOLITION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 601 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Sound creates heat. Sound waves generate heat when they travel and are absorbed by materials."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.