Figgerits Science Level 599
Solution: THE SILK OF SPIDER WEBS IS FIVE TIMES STRONGER THAN STEEL
Definitions & Words
- A cave used by animals for shelter - DEN
- Give him a __ of water every few minutes - SIP
- Viscous black substance - TAR
- Scottish plaid pleated skirt - KILT
- To breathe a __ of relief - SIGH
- Soap __ - OPERA
- (syn.) Stubble - STALK
- To linger - DWELL
- To throw into confusion - ABASH
- (syn.) Lumberjack - FELLER
- Cornus - DOGWOOD
- Governing - DOMINANT
- A person that places capital for subsequent profit - INVESTOR
- Ananas sativus - PINEAPPLE
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 599 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Silk is the strongest natural material. The silk of spider webs is five times stronger than steel."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.