Figgerits Science Level 602
Solution: MARIE CURIE IS THE ONLY PERSON TO WIN THE NOBEL PRIZE IN TWO SCIENCES
Definitions & Words
- Women's shoe with no back - MULE
- Exchange transaction - SWAP
- To cure - HEAL
- To get into a __; to get into a nervous state - TIZZY
- Vital - BASIC
- Antonym of late - EARLY
- Short periods of time - SLOTS
- Discriminatory behavior - RACISM
- One of the two rulers in ancient Rome - CONSUL
- To try out - SAMPLE
- To hire for a job - RECRUIT
- To murmur - WHISPER
- To hold back - ABSTAIN
- (syn.) Ballot - BULLETIN
- (syn.) Gigantic - COLOSSAL
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 602 in Science. The full phrase comes out to be "Marie Curie is the only person to win the Nobel Prize in two sciences. She was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903 and the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2011."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.