Figgerits Entertainment Level 604
Solution: THE GREAT DICTATOR, ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS CHARLIE CHAPLIN'S MOVIES, WAS PRODUCED ENTIRELY WITH CHAPLIN'S OWN MONEY
Definitions & Words
- Cat - FELINE
- Unorthodox opinion (religion) - HERESY
- Any substance consisting of fine particles - POWDER
- Person who moves from one country to another - MIGRANT
- Lamp with a handle - LANTERN
- Unnerve, unease, disturb - UNSETTLE
- Harshness of manner - ASPERITY
- Most cultures ___ their elderly - VENERATE
- Two lions fought ___ - FIERCELY
- You will be handsomely ___ for your efforts - REWARDED
- A ___ crew took over the ship - MUTINOUS
- Spiny mammal - HEDGEHOG
- The river ___ into a stream - DWINDLED
- Irregular, occasional, infrequent - SPORADIC
- Inward-curving shape - CONCAVITY
- Any title given as a sign of respect - HONORIFIC
- It's __ to bring gifts when you come to someone's house as a guest - CUSTOMARY
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 604 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "The Great Dictator, one of the most famous Charlie Chaplin's movies, was produced entirely with Chaplin's own money. Hollywood was too afraid to pick the wrong side and lose the money at the time."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.