Figgerits Elementary Level 77
Solution: I HAVE IT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH THAT THIS PUZZLE GAME IS EASY!
Definitions & Words
- A short exclamation - OH
- Female personal pronoun - SHE
- (syn.) Kind or type - SORT
- Purple stone - AMETHYST
- Symbol of lightning - ZIGZAG
- Mellow, deep and resonant (voice) - FRUITY
- Real fact - TRUTH
- A ___ o' both your houses! - PLAGUE
- Letter after beta - GAMMA
- Chorizo or salami - SAUSAGE
- Channel switcher - REMOTE
- Elongated circle - ELLIPSE
- (syn.) To enrapture, enchant - RAVISH
- Salted biscuit - PRETZEL
- Extinct animal - MAMMOTH
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 77 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "I have it from the horse's mouth that this puzzle game is easy!."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.