Figgerits Fauna Level 235
Solution: SEAGULLS ARE DANGEROUS BIRDS THAT FORM GANGS AND HUNT SHEEP, BABY WHALES
Definitions & Words
- Can be chicken, can be gold - NUGGET
- (syn.) Insides, intestines - INNARDS
- I __ swear that I didn't do it - EARNESTLY
- Lightweight bullet - PELLET
- Off the mark - AMISS
- Narrow backstreet - ALLEY
- (syn.) Non-attender - ABSENTEE
- (plural) Silly mistake - GOOFS
- What's the __ like today? - WEATHER
- Constantly intimidating, bothering - HARASSING
- I'd __ those memories if I could - ERASE
- She begged him, but he wouldn't __ - BUDGE
- (3rd person) To make more pliable - SOFTENS
- That's a good __ chair, I should buy it - STURDY
- To entice with pretty words - WHEEDLE
- Moral tale - PARABLE
- __ = I don't know - DUNNO
- Red from the Sun - SUNBURNED
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 235 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Seagulls are dangerous birds that form gangs and hunt sheep, baby whales and even domestic dogs."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.