Figgerits Space Level 236
Solution: THE UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING AT AN ACCELERATED SPEED, WHICH MIGHT BE DUE
Definitions & Words
- The milk is __, it smells gross - EXPIRED
- To ask over - INVITE
- Present covering - WRAPPING
- Trench filled with water - DITCH
- Lacking in energy - LETHARGIC
- (plural) Unsafe situation - DANGERS
- To chew some food - MASTICATE
- The King __ in favor of his nephew - ABDICATED
- Color of luxury - PURPLE
- He left just now. -- Good __! - RIDDANCE
- Oscar, for example - AWARD
- Super popular song - HIT
- To do an injustice to someone - MALTREAT
- Related to marriage - NUPTIAL
- (3rd person) To not take no for an answer - INSISTS
- (syn.) Placed, located - SITUATED
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 236 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "The Universe is expanding at an accelerated speed, which might be due to the fact that the repulsive gravitation of dark energy is overpowering the attractive gravitation of matter."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.