Figgerits Proverbs Level 263
Solution: SINCE EXCUSES WERE INVENTED, NO ONE IS EVER IN THE WRONG
Definitions & Words
- To reverse the position - INVERT
- He's __ to remain loyal for life - SWORN
- (syn.) Ghost, phantom - VISION
- Quality of using few words - TERSENESS
- __ producer, __ director, __ order - EXECUTIVE
- Metal pin on jeans - RIVET
- (syn.) Surplus, overabundance - EXCESS
- Not your __, not your monkeys - CIRCUS
- Small brown songbird - WREN
- Official instruction - DIRECTIVE
- To change direction sharply - SWERVE
- (plural) Common endearment for kids - SWEETIES
- Can I __ you to a cup of coffee? - ENTICE
- (syn.) Instinctive, innate - INTUITIVE
- __ = Gee, wow - GOSH
- She __ in pain and rubbed her arm - WINCED
- Popular movie genre - WESTERN
- Person from the audience - VIEWER
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 263 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Since excuses were invented, no one is ever in the wrong."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.