Figgerits Proverbs Level 262
Solution: THE MORNING SUN NEVER LASTS A DAY
Definitions & Words
- Good sleep __ out your complexion - EVENS
- (syn.) Disgust, repugnance - REVULSION
- There's complete __ on this question - UNANIMITY
- You need to __ your ticket before getting on - VALIDATE
- Mark for misconduct - DEMERIT
- To be a sovereign - RULE
- Green stuff in your pool - ALGAE
- (plural) Goodies received on Halloween - TREATS
- A __ ran down her spine - SHIVER
- Another word for "crane's-bill" - GERANIUM
- Transparent, mirrorlike - GLASSY
- He __ for a second before replying - HESITATED
- NASA's helicopter on Mars - INGENUITY
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 262 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "The morning sun never lasts a day."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.